We are musicians, artists and entertainers who also love math, science, data, tech, consciousness, and the beauty of existence! We also have a band “The Jam Galaxy Incident” and our lead is a robot named Desdemona. We have big hearts and are creating the Jam Galaxy decentralized and for everyone.
We’re all traveling together on this beautiful spaceship called Earth… a tiny planet gravitationally bound to an average star in a constant free fall navigating the Orion-Cygnus Arm and headed towards Vega. And at some point, somehow, in a moment of emergent flow state, life came about, and we are all the lottery winners who get to experience this all. So we are all about creating systems that benefit everyone.
Jam Galaxy is a community-based artist site that allows direct communication with the fans. The regular conversation will be streaming back catalogs, performing live shows, advertising upcoming albums, and curating previously unreleased album material or images/video for fan perks. It’s all community and story – and as we build our site and add our visual star systems, the visitor will be able to see all the connections between the artists.
The Artists will have a visual Rolodex for who’s who and who works with who in the Galaxy. As a visitor, you’ll see the band players on a record who have their solo music, the producer who wrote a song for your favorite vocalist, and the singer who sang another writer’s words and moved you. These are stories where we will find our connections as fans and as Artists in the Jam Galaxy.
AI Tools Virtuous Cycle Framework
Jam Galaxy hosts an artist and fan curated data collective for training predictive algorithms for new AI music tools using SingularityNET’s award-winning AI and Scalable Ledgerless sidechain technology.
- Confirm authenticity of original works
- Supply music data for training AI tools (artist opt-in)
- Use AI tools to generate original content for minting NFTs
- Fans can use training data and tools to create
- Artists earn every time stem tracks and master files are used in tools
- Fan incentive structure maximizes artists’ earning potential
Jam Galaxy was founded by Dianne Krouse, CEO of Jam Galaxy and AI scientist Dr. Ben Goertzel, CEO of SingularityNET, to be an integrated company with SingularityNET and to incorporate benevolent AI into a platform for musicians to earn a better living with current technology. Ben has long been a world famous scientist in the field of AI, working with Hanson Robotics on their Sophia robot, and creating tools and services through his company, SingularityNET. He is also known as “The Father of AGI”. Dianne Krouse is an AI researcher and long time saxophonist and musician in the Seattle community.
Jam Galaxy is illuminating a new economic path for artists in music through AI and blockchain technology while growing community through stories, history, connections and fans.
Jam Galaxy Earth-Friendly High Quality Smart NFTs Trailblazing
Jam Galaxy is offering some of the world’s first earth-friendly NFTs ever. In fact, low energy and fees per transaction NFTs are very rare! We are in the final stages of connecting with a platform for our artists that meets all of our low energy per transaction, royalties, smart contract and secondary market requirements. This is amazing news for our artists. We are working on a solution and will keep you posted! Sign up
What are NFTs?
NFTs primarily represent a scarce digital collectible recording or artifact of a song.This ownership is uniquely special because it is completely transparent and immutable on the blockchain. NFTs unlock new freedoms for musicians and fans.
- We offer low energy earth-friendly NFT and smart-contract solutions for stamping songs, art, and transactions on the blockchain
- Jam Galaxy NFTs have social contracts with a percentage going to a shared cause
Artists can package their value into NFTs in many ways
- Your songs can be tokenized, stamped with very detailed metadata and sold based on an artist’s preferences.
- Artists can sell their music, VIP experiences, brand art, merchandise, concert tickets, front row seats, meet and greets, logos, AlbumArt, and concert pictures to their fanbase as NFT collectibles.
- Release new digitized music and relics from past bands as collectable NFTs (Rockford’s)
- Artists can also distribute future earnings to their NFT holders
Musical Artist Benefits
- Artists get paid instantly every time their NFTs sells and collect perpetual royalties from residual sales increasing direct revenue streams
- NFTs make owning music accessible to anyone, not just a few. This method provides a monetary incentive for anyone who wants to make a return on investing in early music artists. Fans who buy an artist’s NFTs are investing in more than the content – they are investing in the artist. Fans can invest in early artists and grow with them.
- Music artists can sell NFTs directly to their supporters to raise funds
- As a music artist becomes successful, their NFTs will appreciate in value. This provides an ROI for their early supporters who bought their NFTs!
Portal and Marketplace (coming soon)
- Jam Galaxy upcoming NFTs – Coming soon as soon as we find a solution that meets our earth friendly requirements. We are getting close! Sign up to be notified of our first ones!
- Jam Galaxy Band
- The Rockfords
- Painted Shield
- Sophia Robot will be in our first Jam Galaxy Band NFT music video! Sophia recently sold some of her paintings! https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/25/arts/sophia-robot-nft.html
- @3LAU raised over $3 million selling 33 NFTs consisting of a special edition vinyl record and unreleased music
- $25 Billion in NFT sales in 2021
Sign up! http://eepurl.com/hKcgO1